}

Oct 20, 2015

I'm sorry, I love you.

Dear you (you know who you are),
I wrote this short letter to you because I want to say how I feel and what I feel about us. Yesterday. Yesterday was a big turning point (bad one) for me. I love jokes. Everyone does. But I know I'd gone too far. Even though I was joking (at first), I didn't knew that you'll take it seriously. And I'm sorry for not noticing it.

You, 
You know how much you mean to me. Right now, you're the biggest supporter in my life after my family. And I really looking forward to have everything with you, everything we've imagine and discuss. I would give everything I have in this world, just to be with you and comforting you as you always do for me. Be with me.

I know I'm not the best women (read: girl) that you've ever meet but I try my best to be the one. As I see a clear picture of us, getting together. It's been a month and a half of the journey. I know it's too soon. But you already know how I feel about you. Don't count the days, make the days count, right?

For all above matters, I hope you're still into me because you know I do. Big time. I can't afford of losing you, now or later. I'm so glad I have you. It doesn't matter of who you are, or what your work. I couldn't care less. It's who you are that make me fall. And the rest follows, too. But the main point is you.

Baby,
I'm really looking forward to meet you, soon. And for #setahun to happen. I know it's been hard for having a relationship like this. But I want you to know that whatever happens, you're the first to know. I won't give up on us. Unless, you did first. 

Upon whatever I said, I just want you to know that I have no regrets, at all. About us, about you. Even if Allah said this whole thing is a mistake, you're my favorite mistake. And please don't let me go despite of anything I said yesterday. I'm fragile. I'm sorry I'm not gagah like you.

Last but not least, I'm sorry for everything. Then, now and later. I'm sorry. I'm not perfect but I've my heart set for you. Please be patient with me as I'm not in my best behavior. 

I'm sorry again, And I love you, from the deepest of my heart.

Always yours,
Bitbit.